Join Our Team
Ormston House is seeking a Front of House Assistant through the Community Employment Scheme. The role is now open for application on the Jobs Ireland website. The deadline to apply is Wednesday 4 October 2023.
The role of the Front of House Assistant will be
- to work closely with the team to ensure a safe and welcoming environment
- to meet with visiting artists and to support the Artists-in-Residence scheme
- to meet and guide visitors, users and participants
- to field questions from the public and facilitate tours
- to facilitate groups including third level groups
- to take bookings for community and network meetings
- to prepare the space for community and network meetings
- to record data including audience figures and users’ feedback
- to manage petty cash and replenish store for housekeeping
- to maintain the public areas to an excellent standard
For more information on eligibility and to apply, please visit here.